Do you manage grants that require an application? If you do, managing that process probably isn’t your only responsibility. Program managers have a lot on the go, and inefficient workflows slow things down and inhibit growth.
Are there ways to streamline administration, respond to requests faster, and take back time for mission-building initiatives?
Join us for this exclusive webinar and hear how the Giving Kitchen moved from a paper-based application to an online solution and transformed their grant request workflow into a frictionless and scalable process
Learn how the Giving Kitchen:
• Assessed their paper-based process before making the decision to move online
• Transformed their application and review process to drive program growth
We’ll also cover:
• The benefits of bringing a disconnected process together, in one system
• The critical automations that will help you work faster and smarter
• How putting grantseekers first saves you administrative time
• Concrete best-practices to help you streamline your own workflow
Nichole Vine, Content Marketing Manager, SurveyMonkey Apply
Leah Melnick, Programs Director, Giving Kitchen
Amanda Newsom, Marketing and Communications Manager, Giving Kitchen